BrightHaven: Learning Holistic Care from Animals and Leading the Community in Holistic Animal Care Education
Through love and kindness we have refined our relationship with animals over the years, and from the animals’ teachings themselves, an integral structure for holistic care has emerged. Our sanctuary animals enjoy a holistic lifestyle from a feng shui home environment to classical veterinary homeopathy complimented by raw food diet and a variety of healing arts.
BrightHaven Sanctuary Lifestyle In Holistic Care
- Love and attention
- Feng Shui home environment
- Raw food diet and special consideration to dietary needs
- Classical Veterinary Homeopathy
- Animal Reiki as a primary modality of the healing arts
- Other complementary healing applications as needed
- Continuing our education and teaching animal lovers how to relate to animals holistically
Learn more about our philosophy, find resources for your pet and learn about the practice of veterinary homeopathy. BrightHaven also offers seminars, consultations and literature on holistic animal care with an emphasis on elderly and special needs animals. We also offer information on the raw food diet and animal Reiki, and are a leader in animal hospice care. Our educational services in holistic care provide funding for our sanctuary and rescue animals, and we seek to make services affordable to the community at large.